Reviewing procedure in Mining - Informatics, Automation and Electrical Engineering
1. Formal evaluation of the proposed article by the Managing Editor.
2. Evaluation of the proposed article with respect to its contents by a feature editor and qualifying for further review.
3. At least two independent reviewers indicated by a feature editor from people who are not associated in any way with the author/authors of the proposed article.
4. Inviting reviewers to review the article.
5. Sending the article to the reviewers (no names of the author/authors are revealed).
6. Preparing reviews according to the form (review.pdf).
7. Final decision made by the Editor in Chief or Deputy Editor in Chief on the acceptance or rejection of the proposed article or the necessity to correct it according to the reviewers’ suggestions (the corrected article may be sent for another reviewing).
8. Publication of the article without mentioning the reviewers’ names.