Publishing procedures in Mining - Informatics, Automation and Electrical Engineering
- The author (or authors) of the article presents results of his/her work, in a transparent, reliable and honest manner regardless of whether or not he/she is the direct author or wrote the article in cooperation with a specialized body (private person or legal entity).
- The text for publication (article proposal in Polish and/or English) should be submitted in an electronic version to: firstname.lastname@example.org or with the use of an electronic paper submission function Submit the article.
- The proposed article should be written according to the article template (template.doc).
- The article is reviewed by two reviewers according to the review form (review.pdf).
- After the reviewing process is completed the authors are informed by e-mail about the article acceptance/rejection or about corrections that have to be made according to the reviewers’ suggestions. The reviews are e-mailed to the authors.
- After the article is accepted for publication the authors are obliged to sign the following statement (copyright.pdf).
- The reviewing process is conducted as double blind review. The editors remove the names of the authors from articles sent to the reviewers.
Should you have any queries please contact Mr Marcin Michalak, Managing Editor email@example.com